Warranty Term & Conditions
Please note that this is our IN-HOUSE Warranty and NOT a third party Warranty Insurance. For more information on warranty insurance please see our Upgraded Warranty section.
Our IN-HOUSE Warranty covers mechanical components and labour for 3 Months/3000 Miles (whichever comes sooner) from date of purchase
The following exceptions are NOT covered:
- All bodywork & paint (except that which is covered by manufacturers corrosion warranty), Water leaks, Chrome and Interior Trim, All glass (Lights,Mirrors, Windows), Wheels & Tyres.
- All items normally covered by routine servicing/Topping up items such as Lubricants, Anti-Freeze Etc or accepted wear & tear items i.e Wiper Blades, Brake Pads, Disks, Drums, Bulbs & fuses, Rubber Hoses, Drivebelts, Road Springs, Shock Absorbers.
- Exhausts, Batteries, Radio systems are NOT covered.
- Any vehicle modifications will invalidate the warranty.
- We cannot be held responsible for failure attributable to accidental damage, abuse or neglect of routine maintenance.
In all cases we will endeavour to be fair & honest to resolve any issues in a satisfactory & timely manner
Please note the following conditions:
- Our IN-HOUSE Warranty does not include a recovery service as part of our service.
- We recommend that you arrange cover through one of the major providers E.G RAC, AA, Green Flag.
- Our Upgraded Warranty packages do include Breakdown & Recovery.
As this is our own company guarantee any rectification work must be carried out in our own workshops, It is also the resposibility of the customer to return the vehicle to our premises.
Trade Sales/Part Exhanges to Clear & vehicles Under £1000 are not covered unless agreed with the sales manager prior to purchase.
Vehicles Between £1000-£1500 are covered by a 30 day/1000 Mile (whichever comes sooner) Warranty.